Our Amazing Alumni
The ORA Alumni is open to all former students who attended Ormiston Rivers Academy or St Peters school.
Our objectives are to:
- recognise the achievements of past students and celebrate their successes
- maintain a register of all ORA Alumni members’ contact and other details
- provide an Alumni community that allows past students to reconnect with the school and keep up-to-date with developments
- establish a link with past students who are able to provide real-life experiences and career insights to our present students.
Benefits of joining the ORA Alumni:
The old adage ‘It’s not what you know, it’s who you know’ is as relevant today as it has ever been. Joining the ORA Alumni will provide benefits that include:
- Advertise your own reunions and events (eg sporting, social, charitable, etc).
- Receive and make contributions to ORA Alumni News (termly)
- Host and/or attend speciality networking events, where all levels of your profession come together to connect and inspire (eg law, medical, creative etc) our staff and students.
- Participate in ORA Careers programme providing existing students with a window into the working world (careers carousels, mock interviews, work experience etc).
- Provide mentors, internships and job opportunities for a well-educated and eager body of young people.
- Attend and/or support OHA drama, music, sports activities and other school events.
- Business and Alumni Events
To join the ORA Alumni please complete this form.