The Department For Education publishes School Performance Tables every year. You can use this information to easily compare schools on many different measures. You can find our Schools page by clicking here:
The main site is here: www.education.gov.uk/schools/performance
Our Schools headline data for 2020 and 2021:
The DfE and UK Government will not be publishing school performance data for 2020 and 2021 due to the impact of the Covid Pandemic. An overview of exam results can be found here.
Our Schools headline data for 2019:
Positive Progress 8 figure for 4th year in a row at +0.43
- 100% of students in education or employment post KS4.
- Percentage of students achieving grades 9-5 in both English & Mathematics has increased by 5% over last year.
- Extremely strong performances in several subjects, including Science, French, Performing Arts, Religious Studies, Financial Studies, Business Studies and Child Development.
- Vast increase in the numbers of students achieving top grades, with over 50 grade 9’s and 61 Distinction* or A* grades.
- 99%+ pass rate overall.
2019 Attainment 8 Score 48.3
- 40% of students achieving grade 5 in English and Maths.
- 16.1% of students entering the EBACC.
- 14.3% of students achieving the EBACC.
- Several exceptional individual student Progress 8 scores.
- Sixth Form average point score 50.6
- Sixth Form English resit Progress 8 score of +0.70
- Sixth Form Maths resit Progress 8 score of 0.37
The link to our schools KS5 performance table is here